About the Position: We are looking to hire a dedicated result-driven SEO executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO executive’s responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives The SEO Specialist is responsible for managing all SEO activities including but not limited to content strategy٫ link building and keyword strategy. This skilled management is what we need in order to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Leads all SEO initiatives, including on-page, off-page, content, and technical strategies.
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Use social media to distribute content and encourage external sites to link back to the site of the organization
- Drive targeted and loyal traffic to the website through effective community-building
- Continually check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor the performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- Communicates effectively and has excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Knows basic HTML and CSS skills.
- Uses qualitative and quantitative analysis to guide SEO strategies.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai