Augmine 375 (Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium) is a mix drug used to treat a wide range of diseases brought about by bacteria, for example, sinusitis, pneumonia, ear contaminations, bronchitis, urinary tract contaminations, and diseases of the skin.
Important Information :
- You should not utilize this medication on if you have extreme kidney disease, if you have had liver issues or jaundice while taking amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium, or in the event that you are adversely affected by any penicillin or cephalosporin anti-microbial, for example, Amoxil, Ceftin, Cefzil, Levaquin, Moxatag, Omnicef, and others.
- If you change starting with one tablet structure then onto the next (customary, chewable, or extended-release tablet), take just the new tablet structure and strength prescribed for you. Amoxicillin and clavulanate may not be as viable or could be unsafe if you don’t utilize the careful tablet structure your specialist has prescribed.
- Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium can go into breast milk and may hurt a nursing infant. Try not to utilize this drug without telling your specialist if you are breast-feeding nourishing an infant.
- Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium can make contraception pills less effective. Get some information about utilizing a non-hormone strategy for contraception, (for example, a condom, diaphragm, spermicide) to avoid pregnancy while taking amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium.
Side Effects :
- severe stomach pain,
- diarrhea that is watery or bloody;
- pale or yellowed skin,
- dark colored urine,
- fever, confusion or weakness;
- loss of appetite,
- upper stomach pain,
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- easy bruising or bleeding;
- little or no urination
- vaginal itching or discharge,
- severe skin reaction ,
This is not a exhaustive list of side effects and others may occur.Please contact your doctor immediately if any of these symptoms are found.