This is a combination of three medicines: Ofloxacin, Ornidazole and Racecadotril which treat diarrhoea.
- Ofloxacin is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves.
- Ornidazole is also an antibiotic which kills the bacteria and other microorganisms by damaging the DNA. Together, they treat your infection effectively.
- Racecadotril has an anti-secretory effect. It reduces the secretion of water and electrolytes from the intestine which decreases fluid loss during diarrhoea.
Racecadotril/Ofloxacin is utilized for the treatment, control, avoidance, and enhancement of the accompanying infections, conditions and indications:
- Acute diarrhea
- Urinary tract infections
- Respiratory infections
- Skin infections
- Soft tissue infections
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Eye and ear infection
- Vaginal infections
- Typhoid fever
- Bacterial infections by inflammation of the peritoneum .
Side Effects :
- Stomach pain,
- Loss of appetite,
- Skin rash
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Contact your doctor immediately if any of these symptoms are experienced.
There are no reviews yet.