CCM tablet show higher water dissolvability and offers highly bioavailable calcium.Calcium plays a vital role in the body. If there isn’t sufficient calcium in the blood, at that point the body will take calcium from bones, thereby weakening bones.
- Calcium Citrate Malate
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
- Folic Acid
- Intake of Calcium is important to keep the bones solid or strong.
- Increment calcium ingestion and strengthen bones.
- CCM tablet is advantageous for pregnant and lactating ladies.
- Helpful for post menopausal ladies, Elderly individuals and in Calcium deficiency states.
- CCM tablet is additionally utilized in Osteoporosis, Osteomalacia and Fractures.
Use as coordinated by the doctor.
Side Effects :
- Constipation or stomach upset,
- fast/pounding heartbeat,
This is not a exhaustive list of side effects and others may occur.Please contact your doctor immediately if any of these symptoms are found.