Hyquil ATG Syrup is utilised in the treatment of cough.
HOW TO USE :
Take this prescription in the dose and duration as exhorted by your specialist. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. Hyquil ATG Syrup may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
HOW IT WORKS :
- Hyquil ATG Syrup is a mix of four medications: Ambroxol, Guaifenesin, Menthol and Terbutaline.
- Ambroxol is a mucolytic which diminishes and loosens bodily fluid (mucus), making it simpler cough out.
- Guaifenesin is an expectorant which works by diminishing the stickiness of airway discharges and aides in their removal from the airways.
- Menthol is a natural compound which delivers a sensation of coolness and relieves minor throat irritation.
- Terbutaline is a bronchodilator which relaxs the muscles in the airways and enlarges the airways.Together, they make breathing simpler.
- Stomach discomfort
- Allergic reaction
This is not a exhaustive list of side effects and others may occur.Please contact your doctor immediately if any of these symptoms are found.