Luliconazole is utilized to treat the parasitic contaminations of the skin caused by the life forms, for example, Trichophyton rubrum and Epidermophyton floccosum. Luliconazole works by diminishing the parasitic development which causes contamination.
The parasitic contaminations treated by luliconazole are as per the following:
- Interdigital tinea pedis (competitors foot) – parasitic contamination that happens between the toes.
- Tinea cruris (muscle head tingle) – parasitic contamination that happens on the skin in the crotch, rear end and inward parts of the thighs
- Tinea corporis ( ringworm) – parasitic contaminations that frame red layered rashes on the body
Luliconazole is utilized for the treatment, control, counteractive action or prevention, and improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
Fungal infections of the skin
Luliconazole may also be utilized for purposes not recorded here.
Luliconazole Topical Side Effects. Call your specialist without a moment’s delay in the event that you have serious consuming, redness, swelling, or stinging in the wake of applying the medication. Normal reactions may incorporate gentle skin disturbance where the prescription was connected.
- Dry skin
- Allergic reactions
- Irritating chemicals
- Insect bites and stings
- scabies, head and body lice
- Parasites such as pinworms