Zoviclovir 800mg contain the active ingredient, aciclovir. Zoviclovir belongs to a group of medicines called anti-virals. It treats mouth blisters around the mouth (caused by herpes simplex), shingles (caused by herpes zoster), and chickenpox.
This drug is additionally used to treat flare-ups of genital herpes. In individuals with regular flare-ups, acyclovir is utilized to help decrease the number of future episodes. Acyclovir is an antiviral medication. Aciclovir Tablet works by hindering and inactivating HSV-explicit DNA polymerases that counteract viral DNA combination.
- To avoid repetitive assaults of herpes simplex.
- To treat herpes and other viral contaminations caused by the herpes infection (varicella zoster, for example, chicken pox and shingles.
- To help keep the individuals who have low resistant frameworks from getting herpes contaminations.
- Sudden wheezing, rippling or snugness of the chest or crumple
- Any sort of skin rash, chipping skin, bubbles or sore lips and mouth
- Swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat and trouble breathing or gulping