Montaheal LC contains Montelukast Soduim and Levocetirizine Hydrochloride.
Montelukast has a place with a gathering of drugs known as leukotriene receptor enemies. It is utilized to anticipate and oversee asthma side effects and to diminish the indications of regular hypersensitivities, otherwise called occasional unfavorably susceptible rhinitis or roughage fever.
Levocetirizine in Montaheal LC is an antihistamine used to mitigate sensitivity side effects, for example, watery eyes, runny nose, tingling eyes/nose, and wheezing. It is likewise used to mitigate tingling and hives. It works by hindering a specific common substance (histamine) that your body makes amid an unfavorably susceptible response.
- Unfavorably susceptible rhinitis
- Irritation of the nose because of a sensitivity
- Controller prescription for asthma
- Exercise-prompted bronchospasm counteractive action
- Ceaseless idiopathic urticaria
- Allergic rhinitis
- Inflammation of the nose due to an allergy
- Montaheal LC /Levocetirizine Hydrochloride may also be utilized for purposes not recorded here.
Side Effects :
- Stomach painsevere.
- Chest tightnesssevere.
- Joint painsevere.
- Trouble in swallowingsevere.
- Discharge in urinesevererare.
- Unsettling and nervousness.
- Skin rash.