About the Position:
We are currently looking to hire an energetic and ambitious Regional Business Manager to join our team. In this role, you will play an instrumental role in developing and expanding the company’s footprint in the region and significantly contribute to achieving the business and revenue targets for the team.
- Sells products by maintaining and expanding customer base and managing staff.
- Accomplishes regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts.
- Communicates job expectations by planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions, and employee enforcing policies and procedures.
- Plans and reviews compensation strategies.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepares and completes action plans and implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolves problems, completes audits, identifies trends, determines regional sales system improvements, and implements change when necessary.
- Meets regional sales objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counselling district sales representatives, building and maintaining rapport with key customers, and identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities or product, packaging, and service changes, surveying consumer needs and trends, and tracking competitors.
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in retail pharma sales
- Good Knowledge of Generic pharma business
- Well versed with Regional language and area of operation
- Experience in team handling and working under pressure