About the Position:
We are currently looking to hire an energetic and ambitious Zonal Business Manager to join our team. In this role, you will play an instrumental role in developing and expanding the company’s footprint in the region and significantly contribute to achieving the business and revenue targets for the team.
- Strategize for the achievement of regional sales target through the zonal team by break down of annual targets
- Continuously monitoring the achievement of targets by keeping close check on monthly.
- Target achievement by regional manager, area manager and their respective team.
- Ensure satisfactory resolution of client queries and concerns in timely manner.
- Communicate product schemes and offers to the regional managers and ensures their implementation.
- Keeping an eye on target competition and driving progress based on metrics set by the company
- Regular joint work with medical representative (front line manager) minimum 1 day / MR/ MONTH and maximum time area sales manager (first line manager) or regional sales manager present during zonal sales manager working. even he can work with medical representative alone means without any other manager.
- Validate feedback and data which is collected by regional sales manager from his team
- Accomplishes regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts.
- Working with ASM to develop an HQ wise customized sales plan
- Brand Building
- Ensures to maintenance of NORMS AND STANDARD OF COMPANY POLICIES
- Ensure successful launch of new product
- Regular attending monthly, quarterly and yearly meeting of company
- Coordinating between Company and Field Staff
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field a plus
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in retail pharma sales
- Good Knowledge of Generic pharma business
- Well versed with regional language and area of operation
- Experience in team handling and working under pressure
- Should have excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Planning and organizational skills.