It is alarming to see every one out of ten people suffering from thyroid issues. Recently on the rise in today’s world, there are several reasons for this thyroid-inducing hormone. Scientifically speaking, the thyroid gland is located at the bottom of your neck and tends to produce hormones. It further regulates the efficacy and speed at which the body converts all the nutrients from the food that gets digested into energy. Therefore, this gland shows a considerable impact on overall body cells, tissues, and other organs of the body. This thyroid gland efficiently doing its job reflects a healthy metabolism process. That is one reason why someone with an active thyroid gland is known as hypothyroidism. It can spike your weight, reduce energy levels, and make you feel low (depressed). Astonishingly, women are highly susceptible to thyroid issues than men. The best practice is to keep a tab on the frequent symptoms of rapid weight gain or weight loss. When suspicious, get examined by a healthcare expert. As mentioned above, there could be several reasons responsible for irregular thyroid functioning.
Here’s what you should look for:
- One prominent reason for irregular thyroid gland functioning could be the deficiency of vitamins and nutrients in the body. It can, however, get balanced with a diet rich in alkaline that counts on Vitamin A, B12, C, and D, Protein, Iron, Iodine, Copper, Magnesium, Zinc, and Selenium.
- Incorporate protein into your daily diet. Try involving nuts or quinoa to see the difference. It is highly suggested by experts to avoid soy-based consumption. The phytoestrogens in soy comprise to captivate iodine content in the body to release thyroxine (T4). Including coconut in your diet can help accelerate the metabolism process as it subsides the thyroid gland. We all know the benefits of drinking coconut water, but some of us avoid having its nutritious skin. You can add that leftover skin for making smoothies at home or use it as a milk substitute. You can use cold-pressed coconut oil for cooking as well to enhance the flavor whilst increasing coconut intake in your daily diet without giving it a miss.
- Try incorporating loads of fresh and organic vegetables in your diet, such as leafy greens. However, you must avoid cruciferous veggies such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, and Brussels sprouts. Including loads of fresh fruits such as kiwi, watermelon, apple, peach, and other dry fruits in your daily diet can do wonders as they contain a good source of vitamins and minerals.
- It is excellent to consume Brazil nuts, sunflower seeds, onions, mushrooms, cashews, whole grains, and beans in your regular diet due to their high selenium and zinc content. This helps to boost thyroid function and the immune system significantly.
- Ensure to expose yourself to sun rays during the early hours of the day for sufficient vitamin D content. You should also engage yourself in meditation, yoga, and moderate physical activities to release the endorphins in the body that controls cortisol, a thyroid-stimulating hormone.
- Ensure restricting the consumption of gluten-rich food, dairy products, and refined and processed food items. Switch to nut-based milk for consumption instead of drinking cow’s milk. It’s a big no to consuming soy milk. Always opt for healthier options available such as coconut-based sugar, jaggery-based sugar, or palm-based sugar only.
- Choose to always opt for natural and BPA products as much as possible as things with synthetic or chemicals involved can stimulate the hormones to hinder thyroid functioning.
Healing Pharma has the best thyroid medications available to control thyroid-inducing hormones. This quality and affordable range of medicines can help you get fit, sound, and healthy without hitting hard on your pockets.
**Any supplements, capsules or soft gels are meant to be taken under expert supervision only. Those who are pregnant or lactating mothers should avoid taking these tablets.