Febutop 40 is utilised in the treatment of gout.
How Febutop works :
Febuxostat is a xanthine oxidase inhibitor. It works by diminishing blood uric acid, which is the chemical that causes gout.
Special Advice :
- Your specialist has recommended Febuxostat to reduce episodes of gout attack.
- Take Febuxostat in the meantime consistently, with or without sustenance.
- Take a lot of liquids or fluids (2-3 liters) day by day while on Febuxostat.
- Try not to consume liquor while taking Febuxostat as it might make your gout erupt.
- When you first begin taking Febuxostat, you may have more gout attacks. Try not to stop Febuxostat on having an acute assault of gout as that could make an attack worse.
- Tell your specialist if you build up a rash. This could be an indication of allergy and should to leave on discontinuing Febuxostat.
Side Effects :
- Increased liver enzymes,
- Skin rash
This is not a exhaustive list of side effects and others may occur.Please contact your doctor immediately if any of these symptoms are found.
There are no reviews yet.