Glycoheal G 1003
Glycoheal G 1003 is utilised in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
HOW TO USE Glycoheal G 1003 TABLET SR :
Take this drug in the dose and term as exhorted by your specialist. Gulp down it as an entire. Try not to bite, squash or break it. Glycoheal G 1003 Tablet is to be taken with nourishment. Glycoheal G 1003 Tablet may cause stomach upset whenever taken empty stomach.
HOW Glycoheal G 1003 TABLET SR WORKS :
- Glycoheal G 1003 Tablet is a mix of two antidiabetic medications: Glimepiride and Metformin.
- Glimepiride is a sulfonylurea which works by expanding the measure of insulin discharged by the pancreas so as to lower the blood glucose.
- Metformin is a biguanide which works by bringing down glucose generation in the liver, delaying glucose absorption from digestion tracts and expanding the body’s sensitivity to insulin.
SIDE EFFECTS :
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level)
- Taste change
- Stomach pain
- Upper respiratory tract infection
This is not a exhaustive list of side effects and others may occur.Please contact your doctor immediately if any of these symptoms are found.
There are no reviews yet.