Hirepa 0.5 is utilised in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
How its works :
Repaglinide is an anti-diabetic drug.It expands the measure of insulin discharged by the pancreas which keeps blood glucose from rising very high after dinners.
Special Advised :
- Repaglinide results in quick and successful control of high glucose following suppers.
- For best outcomes, take Repaglinide 15 to 30 minutes before a dinner.
- In the event that you miss a meal,skip your portion to keep away from hypoglycemia (low glucose level).
- You should keep on practicing routinely, eat a healthy diet, and take your different diabetes drugs alongside Repaglinide Hypoglycemia (low glucose level) is a typical reaction; figure out how to recognize and deal with its symptoms (sweating, quick heartbeat, weakness, hazy vision, headache) and teach your family too.
Side Effects :
- Upper respiratory tract infection,
- Flu-like symptoms,
- Back pain,
- Joint pain
This is not a exhaustive list of side effects and others may occur.Please contact your doctor immediately if any of these symptoms are found.