Luliconaz is used for Fungal infections, Fungal infection, Yeast infection of the skin, Yeast infections of the skin, Fungus infections and other conditions. Luliconaz may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Luliconaz contains Luliconazole Topical as an active ingredient.
Luliconaz works by interfering and weakening with the formation of the fungal cell membrane.
Detailed information related to Luliconaz’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects, and reviews is listed below.
- Contagious disease
- Yeast disease of the skin
- Yeast diseases of the skin
- Organism diseases
- Luliconaz may likewise be utilized for purposes not recorded here.
- Tingling of skin
- Sticky skin
- Redness of skin
- Powerlessness to accomplish erection
- Diminished platelets
- Luliconaz may likewise cause reactions not recorded here.