Azithromycin is an anti-infection that battles microscopic organisms. Azithromycin is utilized to treat a wide range of sorts of contaminations brought about by microorganisms, for example, respiratory contaminations, skin contaminations, ear diseases, and explicitly transmitted infections. Take azithromycin precisely as recommended by your specialist. Pursue all headings on your remedy name. Try not to take this drug in bigger or littler sums or for longer than suggested. The portion and length of treatment may not be the equivalent for each kind of infection. You may take most types of azithromycin with or without sustenance.Azithromycin is utilized to treat certain bacterial contaminations, for example, bronchitis, pneumonia, explicitly transmitted ailments (STD), diseases of the ears, lungs, sinuses, skin.Azithromycin is an anti-toxin (macrolide-type). This single-portion type of prescription is utilized to treat certain contaminations, including genital diseases. It works by ceasing the development of bacteria.
- Azithromycin is utilized to treat a wide assortment of bacterial contaminations. It is a macrolide-type anti-toxin. It works by halting the development of microorganisms. This prescription won’t work for viral contaminations, (for example, basic cold, influenza).
- The looseness of the bowels
- Free stools
- Rankling, crusting, disturbance, tingling, or blushing of the skin
- Split, dry, or textured skin
- Stomach or stomach torment