Glycoheal G 1002
Glycoheal G 1002 1 is utilised in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
How To Use Glycoheal G 1002 Tablet :
Take this drug in the dose and term as exhorted by your specialist. Gulp down it as an entire. Try not to bite, squash or break it. Glycoheal G 1002 Tablet is to be taken with nourishment.Glycoheal G 1002 Tablet may cause stomach upset whenever taken empty stomach.
How Glycoheal G 1002 Tablet Work :
- Glycoheal G 1002 Tablet is a mix of two antidiabetic medications: Glimepiride and Metformin.
- Glimepiride is a sulfonylurea which works by expanding the measure of insulin discharged by the pancreas so as to lower the blood glucose.
- Metformin is a biguanide which works by bringing down glucose generation in the liver, delaying glucose absorption from digestion tracts and expanding the body’s sensitivity to insulin.
SIDE EFFECTS :
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level)
- Taste change
- Stomach pain
- Upper respiratory tract infection
This is not a exhaustive list of side effects and others may occur.Please contact your doctor immediately if any of these symptoms are found.
1 review for Glycoheal G 1002
Md Aliul Hoque
February 18, 2023 at 5:47 am