Glycoheal Trio 2
Glycoheal Trio 2 is utilised in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
How Glycoheal Trio 2 works :
- This is a mix of three antidiabetic prescriptions: Glimepiride, metformin and voglibose.
- They work by various instruments to give better control of glucose when single or double therapy isn’t viable.
- Glimepiride is a sulfonylurea which works by increasing the measure of insulin discharged by the pancreas to bring down the blood glucose.
- Metformin is a biguanide which brings down glucose creation in the liver, delays glucose assimilation from intestines and builds the body’s affectability to insulin.
- Voglibose is an alpha-glucosidase inhibitor which prevents breakdown of complex sugars into simple sugars, for example, glucose. This keeps the blood glucose levels from rising to abnormal levels after suppers or meals.
Side Effects :
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level),
- Taste change,
- Stomach pain,
- Skin rash,
- Respiratory tract infection
This is not a exhaustive list of side effects and others may occur.Please contact your doctor immediately if any of these symptoms are found.
There are no reviews yet.