Migraheal Tab is a combination of four drugs : Caffeine,Ergotamine,Paracetamol/Acetaminophen,Prochlorperazine which is utilized in the treatment of migraine. It helps to relieve the symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light, sound, or smell.
What is Migraine?
A migraine is an essential head-pain issue described by recurrent head-pain that are moderate to extreme. Ordinarily, the migraines affect one part of the head, are throbbing in nature, and last from a hours to 3 days. Related symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light, sound, or smell.
How Migraheal Works ?
- Ergotamine works by narrowing the veins around the brain.
- Prochlorperazine works by diminishing the abnormal energy in the mind.
- Caffeine works by expanding the retention of ergotamine.
- Paracetamol works by blocking certain chemical messengers that cause pain or torment and fever.
General Instructions :
Take this drug exactly as advised or prescribed by the doctor. Do not take in improper quantities than recommended. Consult the doctor if you experience or feel any undesirable side effects.
Some points that may help to avoid a migraine attacks :
- Have your foods at the same time regularly
- Maintain a distance from bright lights and extraordinary temperatures
- Maintain a distance from loud music and loud or noisy places
- Avoid cheese, chocolates, processed food, liquor and smoking
- Get adequate rest and avoid pressure or stress.
Side Effects :
- Increased heart rate
- Muscle pain
- Dry mouth
This is not a exhaustive list of side effects and others may occur.Please contact your doctor immediately if any of these symptoms are found.
There are no reviews yet.